© Copyright 2013 by Perry McFarlin for Can-Do Publishing
Cancun map features:
$15 for the entire four-map set.
Order weekdays by
3pm (central time)
for same day
Now in our 15th year
of selling the finest travel guides
If you don't absolutely
love these guides,
return them for a
• "The Getting to Know Cancun map introduces you to Cancun's layout and landmarks in an
easy-to-follow map format. You'll know the area like the back of your hand before you
even start your vacation.
• The Cancun hotel map helps you understand all the accomodation options—
from budget to the most expensive.
• Restaurant recommendations. We actually dine (and pay) at nearly every restaurant
so we can offer honest recommendations. Plus, we seek out those rustic treasure
you'll talk about when you arrive home.
• Best beaches. Explanations (with photographs) of the various beachesso you can
avoid the seaweed and find your perfect place in the sun.
• Tours and attractions. Sort through the dozens of options before your vacation.
• Downtown tour. An adventurous way to spend a morning before heading to the beach.
About this map
& travel guide:
• Map #1 measures
24 x 36" (61 x 91 cm)
• Maps #2 & #3
17 x 24" (43 x 61 cm)
• Map #3 is sized to
be easily opened
while on your tour of
(even on a windy day).
12 x 17" (30 x 43 cm)
• All maps fold to the
convenient size of
4 x 9" (10 x 23 cm)