© Copyright 2013 by Perry McFarlin for Can-Do Publishing
Riviera Maya map features:
$15 for the entire five-map set.
Order weekdays by
3pm (central time)
for same day
Now in our 15th year
of selling the finest travel guides
If you don't absolutely
love these guides,
return them for a
All maps include information on tours, attractions, hotels, transportation, and restaurants.
• The Northern Riviera Maya map covers the area from the Cancun airport to the
city of Playa del Carmen.
• The Southern Riviera Maya map covers the area from Playa del Carmen to the city of Tulum.
• Puerto Morelos: A tranquil beachfront community with excellent snorkeling.
• Akumal: Comdominiums and rental homes along a long sweeping bay.
Excellent snorkeling, including a protected cove, and a bay area with sea turtles.
• Tulum: Perhaps the most beautiful stretch of beach in the Yucatan. Hotels and
restaurants in this area can be a bit pricey. Downtown hotels and restaurants offer
a more economical option (but without the sand at your front door).
• Sian Ka'an biosphere: The biosphere is a protected area of beautiful lagoons.
Punta Allen is a tranquil village popular among fly-fishermen.
• Tulum Mayan ruins: A detailed tour of the archaeological site with historical information.